We are a very popular venue for conferences, meetings, away days and teambuilding sessions, so we thought we would put together the top reasons to hold a business event at the Atlantic.
- The views. Let’s not beat around the bush, the views from the Atlantic Hotel are simply incredible! There is nothing better than seeing the sea
- The size – when it comes to conferences, size really does matter! At Atlantic we can host up to 500 guests in our primary conference room meaning that we can host larger events such as seminars, trade shows and awards presentations
- The Beach – we’re right next to the beach so you can pop down on your lunch break and stroll across the sand! Better still, you can host break-away sessions on the beach or even create a team building event with the hotel and a surf school!
- The food – our restaurant is Rosette awarded so you can expect a really nice business lunch in the comfort of Silks. Alternatively, we can provide lunch buffets, working lunches or even private dining in Café Atlantica, we are truly flexible to your catering needs!
- Go for a swim – with our brand new luxury indoor pool, steam room, Jacuzzi and treatment room, treat yourself to a swim and steam after your work session to invigorate and relax you. Or if you prefer, take a dip in our outdoor pool and hot tub, it’s a real sun trap with stunning views!
Whatever your reason for doing business at the Atlantic, we’re bound to accommodate! Close to Fistral beach, fantastic food, large rooms, all the equipment and a friendly professional conference team waiting on you hand and foot, do business in 4 star style! Find out more about conferences at the Atlantic here.